On Monday, October 30, 2017 the Studio Museum in Harlem held the cocktail hour for their annual fundraising gala at the Museum of American Finance in NYC. A New York City cultural institution, The Studio Museum in Harlem is known for highlighting the work of some of the worlds most talented Black artists. This magnificent event brought out many of the Museums strongest supporters to partake in the evenings amazing festivities. The glamorous crowd was star studded and featured many talented and important men and women. MMEink was thrilled to once again provide our event services to the Studio Museum in Harlem for such an incredible gala.
On December 15, 2016 Kaye Scholer hosted their last event as the Kaye Scholer LLP we all have come to know and love over the years. This year’s holiday event was extra special as it was the last time all the employees would spread their holiday cheer together as Kaye Scholer. On November 10, 2016 Arnold & Porter LLP and Kaye Scholer LLP announced the two firms have agreed to combine effective January 1, 2017 to become Arnold & Porter LLP.
For the final celebration Kaye Scholer hosted a 70’s themed holiday event that kept the boogie going all night. What a great end to an awesome firm turning the page onto a bigger and brighter future.
Tech meets finance once again on Wall Street with the Fintech 2020 conference hosted at The Museum of American Finance. FIS Global returned to New York City to host an event that consisted of both respected business professionals and technology speakers. The events focus was to illustrate how the latest research will allow the industry to evolve between now and 2020. Once again the tech financial giant partnered with MMEink to create and deliver a high profile event for all of the attendees.
The eMarketer Attention 2016 conference was hosted on Wall Street on October 25, 2016 at the Museum of American Finance. Each year the goal of the conference is to create a conversation that focuses on the central marketing challenges being faced by companies today. In order to deliver the message effectively the brand lines up engaging guest speakers that deliver well thought out presentations. eMarketer once again partnered with MMEink to set the stage for this high profile event. This year we had the privileged of better helping control the event experience as we were able to host the event within our exclusive event space. Take a quick look at this years event to see how our event and hospitality team were able to develop and execute a flawless event for the brand.
Polaris teamed up with MMEink to produce the 2016 Virtuosity conference hosted at New York City’s Waldorf Astoria. We worked closely with Polaris to develop and execute this high profile conference which consisted of event branding, decor, custom staging and audio visual services. Take a look at the splash we helped create for the brand at one of New York’s most renown event locations.
Sulwhasoo partnered with MMEink to celebrate their 50 year Ginseng Heritage Anniversary. On October 13, 2016 the brand hosted a media event at Go Studios located on west 39th Street in New York City. The goal of the event was to educate the editors on the brands story while simultaneously introducing their Ginseng skin care line. To recreate the studio space the team at MMEink provided full service production and hospitality services transforming the blank canvas into a one-of-a-kind branded experience for Sulwhasoo.
September is finally here and with summer winding down it is time to prepare for what will be the start of a busy meeting and events schedule for corporate America. Each Fall top Financial technology companies like FIS host events in the New York City area. When it comes time to producing these high profile events they often partner with MMEink. As your creative partner for producing your event from start to finish, MMEink provides a variety of in-house event management and hospitality services. Specializing in producing corporate events and meetings, MMEink is equipped with experienced planners that are assisted by a back end production and hospitality team. When it all comes together it is a beautiful thing! Take a quick look at this awesome event that we produced for FIS at one of our venues The Museum of American Finance located at 48 Wall Street
We want to give you a head start on the planning this holiday season with our creative short list. Here are the top 5 themes to consider when planning your company’s holiday party this year.
5. Peter Pan Themed Event – This is the perfect theme for corporations planning in-house office events. The classic theme gives you the ability to transform your office space with an abundance of fun decor and creative accents. Creating the right engagement for your event can be done using a variety of performers, games, and crafts which help bring the theme to life.
4. Alice & Wonderland Themed Event – A classic theme that helps create a fun environment for coworkers and their families. Transforming the office into a fantasy land is always fun when you have the ability to play with guests imaginations, bringing adults back to their youth and their kids into a mystery land.
3. Coney Island Themed Event – There is nothing quite like a “Coney Island” themed event. This theme gives you the ability to appeal to solely adults or kids or a combination of both. I must say there is nothing like seeing grown adults play carnival games!
2. 80’s Themed Party – Big Hair Don’t care! Hosting an 80’s themed event always makes for a great story. From classic stand up arcade machines like Ms. Pacman/Galaga to a live DJ spinning the best of the 80’s hits your guest are sure to live it up big when you plan an 80’s themed holiday event.
1. Gatsby Themed Event – Perhaps themed parties are really not your thing. Well don’t worry, a Gatsby style holiday party can offer you the best of both worlds. Providing your event with nothing less than elegance, a Gatsby themed event can be subtle or bold. One thing is for sure this hot theme is sure to be received well by your guests!
With the weather finally breaking in New York City the arrival of spring is almost here. For corporate America in the north east this is incredible news! Gaining an hour of sunlight each day makes all the difference in the world. The dog days of winter are finally coming to an end and its time to start planning your companies summer event. Here are the top 10 reasons why MMEink should be your creative partner for planning your companies 2016 summer outing.
10. As your creative event partner you can always be sure of one thing, MMEink will deliver an authentic experience for your company by customizing your event to accommodate your needs, wants and overall event budget.
9. MMEink provides full event planning and production services internally. With over 25 years of planning corporate events our team knows how to successfully plan and orchestrate your affair from start to finish. As your turn-key event partner we making the planning process easy! We are just a phone call away and we can handle all of your events needs from start to finish. With over two decades of relationships in place in a niche industry, you can always be sure that we have the ability to go above and beyond for our clients.
8. Complete with creative food studio, MMEink in-house off premise catering team specializes in delivering the very best in catering services for corporate events. From small office gatherings to outdoor barbecues and clam bakes, our culinary team is sure to satisfy all of your cravings.
7. Did you know that MMEink has its very own prop house? With over hundreds of authentic props to choose from MMEink maintains an exclusive inventory of props and scenic decor making us the largest rental houses in the Metropolitan area. As your creative partner our internal resources become one of your biggest assets in planning an event that will exceed your wildest expectations.
6. MMEink has the inside scoop on what the hottest venues are from Montauk to Manhattan. As New York’s premier event management and hospitality agency, we not only manage spaces we also maintain great relationships with a variety of unique venues. Let us help you procure the perfect venue to host your summer outing. The options are endless ranging from you own private beach party in eastern Long Island to a swank roof top loft party in NYC overlooking the Hudson River. Our knowledge and industry leading precision allows us to create a remarkable experience for your company with the perfect site selection followed up with seamless event execution.
5. We not just planners! MMEink is your front end, back end and everything in between resource for planning, creating, and producing an event that will align with your companies expectations. Established as a full event company, MMEink maintains a variety of in-house resources which allow us to maximize the quality of products and services for our clients while having the flexibility to work within budget.
4. MMEink does not just service the New York area. With satellite locations in Miami, LA, DC, and Chicago we have the ability to work with our clients in multiple markets delivery the very best in hospitality and event management services on a national level.
3. MMEink is a relationship based agency. Our success is measured in the results we produce for our event partners. We are passionate about having a relationship with our clients which is why you can always expect transparency when it comes to planning and executing your event.
2. We are flexible agency that has the ability to create a vision, or help bring one to light for our event partners. As your creative event partner we can work with you to determine the best way to utilize our services. We can be a piece of the puzzle or the whole puzzle allowing you the ability to determine what will work best for you.
1. Finally the number one reason why you should partner with MMEink for your 2016 summer event is we will help you achieve your company goals. When you talk we listen! If the main goal of you summer event is to show employee appreciation with great ambiance, cuisine and inspired cocktails that we got you covered. Or perhaps its to create an event out of the office that will call upon your employees strengths and weaknesses allowing for collaboration opportunities with coworkers. Well then we got you covered as well! No matter what your company goal is for the summer of 2016 we will help you achieve it through our comprehensive event management and hospitality services.
Havas Media Group teamed up with MMEink on Friday February 19, to produce the 2016 Winter Gala. Hosted at Chelsea Piers at the Lighthouse, MMEink delivered a custom experience for the brand at this year’s event. In order to create a wow factor for the gala the design team at MMEink delivered a rustic modern theme which included chic furnishings and modern decor accents. The entertainment for the evening consisted of our live DJ spinning the very best of Top 40, 90’s and classic hits. Accompanied by a live percussionist and sax player the music kept the party live all night.
When it comes to satisfying 500 of your best employees it is always best to have a great photo booth on hand. Our open air photo booth provided guests at the event with a special opportunity to take fun photos. With a choice of custom super imposed backgrounds and fun photo filters to choose from the interactive photo booth was a huge hit!
To establish the theme of the event the MMEink design team really hit it out of the park for Havas Media. Upon entering the venue a custom light up 50ft walk way was created to visual enhance the the entrance way into the event space. Once inside the venue the guest could choose between one of two awesome bars. The first bar constructed from century old barn wood satisfied the events rustic feel while the second design was much more flamboyant in look and was setup right off the main dance floor. The space was fashioned with a variety of rustic and modern seating accents to enhance the theme of the evening. Guest enjoyed seated lounge areas created from our vintage style furniture and rustic tables. A variety of seating options were supplied for the event which included long module tables, high top rustic tables, cocktail tables, and community tables. The amazing transformation of the space resulted from the eclectic mix of event furniture, room decor and ambiance creating a one-of-a-kind event experience for Havas Media.